Volume 18, Number 2 of Kappa Omicron Nu FORUM features the theme, "Using the Constructivist Approach in Family and Consumer Sciences." The following authors share accounts of creating constructivist learning environments:
- Cheryl Mimbs-Johnson – University of Kentucky
- Barbara A Clauss – Indiana State University
- Jacquleine W. Jensen – Eastern Kentucky University
& Maxine L. Rowley – Brigham Young University
- Candace Fox, Mt Vernon Nazarene University
- Jaesook Gilbert, Northern Kentucky University
- Gale Smith, University of British Columbia
Dorothy Mitstifer, Kappa Omicron Nu Editor, concludes the issue with policies and support systems that are likely to enhance teaching in higher education.
This issue will be expanded as more manuscripts are accepted. This is an invitation to submit a manuscript. See the Call for Papers at http://www.kon.org/CFP/cfp_gfa.html.